Gypsum Express Ltd., a premier flatbed carrier is looking for a Truck Washer in our Aliquippa, PA Terminal. As a Truck Washer you will maintain our fleet of semi-tractor/trailers. You may conduct routine inspections of fleet units and perform detailing of cab interiors and power washing tractor/trailer units. You may provide technical support to our Shop team under direction of certified diesel technicians.
In this role you will communicate effectively with Shop team, management and our Professional Drivers. You must demonstrate the willingness and ability to support our teams, follow directions and take ownership of equipment & facilities maintenance while meeting critical deadlines in this hands-on direct support role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities for the role:
· Performs daily inspections of pressure washer and related equipment
· Walk around visual inspection to check for water, oil, and fuel leaks. Inspects safety equipment, gauges, fluid levels and checks to ensure that all equipment and systems are operational. After startup, checks gauges and controls
· Uses pressure washer to wash the body and chassis of trailers and tractors daily.
· Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
· Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
· Other shop cleaning duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com