Gypsum Express, LTD, a premier flatbed company is looking for a Service Manager in our Shadyside, OH maintenance facility. As a Service Manager, you will provide oversight and support of the shop. Individual must be highly motivated, technology oriented and have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
In this role you will ensure prompt & courteous service to our valued Drivers and Shop staff. The safety of our employees, customers and motoring public is paramount, therefore, we expect you will promote safety and provide technical expertise, diagnostic & troubleshooting support for the shop team.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Oversees and manages shop maintenance team including coordination of work schedules and performance management.
- Routinely collaborates with Terminal Manager to effectively utilize capacity of fleet resources.
- Ensures fleet Safety & Compliance performance meets company standards and complies with federal, state and local government rules & regulations pertinent to CDL-A Drivers.
- Accepts accountability for overall condition and operability of shop facilities and equipment.
- Performs maintenance such as truck and trailer repairs.
- Must have 3 or more years of relevant management experience in the fleet maintenance industry.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a diesel technician
- Must possess a valid CDL-A license.
- ASE certifications preferred.
We offer a complete benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k). This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. Very competitive pay and benefits! Please include salary requirements with resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com