GypsumExpress Gypsum Express
Our Drivers Make The Difference
Gypsum Express Ltd., a growing, multi-state, premier flatbed carrier, is looking for a Human Resources Professional in our Baldwinsville, NY corporate office. This position is a generalist role. Individual must be highly motivated, technology oriented and must have a passion for HR, high level of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment. We offer a complete benefit package including medical, dental, and 401-(k) benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Manage FMLA, Workers Compensation and Disability leave of absences.
- Own and administer employee review process.
- Process unemployment claims and represent the company at unemployment hearings.
- Provides guidance to supervisor and managers regarding policies and procedures.
- Complete various daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Assist with employees’ questions and resolve in a timely manner.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Other various duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Human Resources or related field; or minimum 3 years working in a Human Resources function.
- HR certification preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and Word with ability to create, modify and analyze spreadsheets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Experience with ADP a plus
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com