Gypsum Express, LTD., a premier flatbed carrier is looking for a Truck Technician in our Baldwinsville, N.Y. shop. As a Truck Technician, you will maintain diesel equipment by completing inspections, preventative maintenance, correct vehicle defects and perform diagnostics of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend written documents in English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in truck repair or graduate of certified technical school.
- Physically and mentally capable of meeting job requirements.
- Must provide a valid New York State driver’s license, preferably a CDL.
- Must have hand tools to meet job requirements.
- Applicant must pass company drug test.
- Diagnosing and repairing any mechanical or electrical issues with all equipment.
- Performing PM’s in a safe and timely manner according to company policy and DOT regulations.
- Maintain high level of performance and skill in all aspects of truck repair.
- Hourly rate $19-26/ hour, DOE.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Yearly Safety Bonus
- Uniforms Provided
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com