Experience and certifications:
- Class A CDL
- Current DOT physical with long form and medical card
- At least 21 years old
- Good verifiable job history
- Good safety records including accident and CSA scores
- No DWI/DUI in the last three years
- No failed drug or alcohol screens in the last three years. Any over three years must have successfully completed SAP program and receive approval from safety.
- Felony convictions must be reviewed by safety prior to leasing
- All criminal records within seven years reviewed with management
Lease purchase drivers: If driver has not had six months continuous experience in a verifiable independent contractor program, they must complete six months as a Gypsum Express company driver.
Drivers with six months of verifiable continuous independent contractor experience must complete at least two months as a company driver.
Documentation: Incorporation papers (if applicable)
Equipment: Tractors must have QUALCOMM and forward facing dashcam. Red Independent Contractor will supply and install ($9.75 weekly usage fee applies)