- Carrollton, KY
- Aliquippa, PA
- Shadyside, OH
- Shoals, IN
- Waukegan, IL
- Bensalem, PA
- Georgetown, SC
- Danville, VA
- Michigan City, IN
- Vanlue, OH
Gypsum offers our Drivers a wide range of benefits to assist them and their families. That is why our turnover rate is less than 35% per year -- way below the national average of over 130%.
- Permanently Assigned Equipment
- Home Time
- Rider Program
- 24-Hour Dispatch
- Comdata Card/Fuel Network
- EZ-Pass/Turnpike toll cards
- Terminal Fuel*
- Referral Bonus
- Detention Pay
- Stop-Off Pay
- Tarp Pay*
- Lay-Over Pay
- 98% No-Touch Unloading*
- 50% + Shipments Pre-Loaded*
- Safety Bonus
- XM Satellite Radio
- Direct Deposit
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
The benefits listed on this website are intended to be an overview of Gypsum Express's Employee Benefits currently offered. The Plan Documents control the full administration of each plan. These plans may be viewed upon request. While the company plans to continue to provide benefits to its employees the Company reserves the right to amend, change or terminate a benefit at any given time without notice. These benefits in no way create an employment contract between the employee and the company, expressed or implied.
- Permanently Assigned Equipment: The Gypsum Fleet is made up of International Eagle and Peterbilt Tractors.
- Home Time: Two consecutive days off during the week or weekend can be your expected time at home.
- Rider Program: Available for immediate family members.
- 24-Hour Dispatch: Available at all our Terminal Locations
- Trip-Pak: Offered to ALL our Over-The-Road Drivers
- Comdata Fuel Network: Driver assigned Comdata Fuel Cards with National Fuel Network
- EZ-Pass/ Turnpike toll cards: EZ-Pass, Bridges, Northern Border Crossing, PA Turnpike
- Terminal Fuel*: Available at our NY and IN Terminals
- PrePass/AgPass: Paid for by Company
- Referral Bonus: $1,400 Bonus for each qualified referral
- Detention Pay: Documented detention paid after 2 hours
- Stop-Off Pay: All Stop Offs paid
- Tarp Pay*: Flatbed divisions only for Tarping Trailer.
- Lay-Over Pay: Upon approval.
- 98% No-Touch Unloading*: Mileage Driver Loads
- 50%+ Shipments Pre-Loaded*: Mileage Driver Loads
- Safety Bonus: You are rewarded for your safe driving record by successfully completing a year of safe driving practices starting with your first day of employment. Bonuses average $1,200 -$1,400 per year.
- Jake Brakes: On ALL Tractors
- Qualcomm: Standard on all Road Equipment
- XM Satellite Radio: Standard on all Road Equipment
- Direct Deposit: For ALL Employees
- Holidays: All full time employees are paid for 6 major holidays, after 90 days provisionary period. (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day)
- Vacation: All full time employees are eligible for 1 week paid vacation after 1 calendar year. Paid vacation increases to 2 weeks after 5 years and 3 weeks after 10 years of continuous employment.
- Disability insurance: Short and Long term benefits are available for all full time employees the first day of the month following the 90 day provisionary period. Cost varies as premiums are dependent on wage. This unique plan allows you to receive 60% of your weekly pay up to $500.00.
- Life Insurance: Company paid policy of $20,000. Is available for all full time employees the 1st of the month following a 90 day provisionary period. Employees can elect optional life up to $500,000 for themselves and other amounts for family members.
- Optional Life Insurance: Spousal and/or Children's life insurance coverage is available. Also offer Accidental death & Dismemberment Option to all Gypsum Employees.
- 401(K) Plan: Gypsum Express offers eligible full time employees a retirement investment plan through the American Funds and also provides for the Company to match a percent of your contribution.
- Medical Insurance: Excellus BCBS Three Tier Prescription Plan allows for minimal costs for generic pharmaceutical.
- Health Reimbursement Account: Funded by The Gypsum Health Care Plan will automatically reimburse you a portion of your out of pocket health care expenses.
- Prescription Plan: Three tier prescription plan with $0 generics for children up to age 19.
- Dental Insurance: Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage is a great dental plan. Employees who elect dental coverage only - no health - premiums are paid in full by the Company.
- Medical Flexible Spending Account: Eligible employees can enroll in the flexible spending account to save pre-tax dollars to cover out of pocket health care expenses.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account: Eligible employees can also enroll in the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account to save pre-tax dollars for out of pocket dependent care expenses.